Friday 30 December 2011

This is like working Christmas Day all over again [I am lucky enough to be working NYE too...yay, go me]

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi, I was just calling in to check how much limit I got left for glasses and physio if I could please?"

Me - "Certainly sir, may I please have your membership numbr so i can brig up your details?"

Stupid Customer - "Yep, it's....hang on, wait. WAIT. Um. Excuse me? Hello?"

Me - "...yes sir?"

Stupid Customer - "What day is it?"

Me - "It's Saturday sir, Saturday the 31st?"

Stupid Customer - "Right. So it's New Years Eve. Am I correct? It's New Years Eve?"

Me - "Yes sir, that is correct"

Stupid Customer - "I will not do business with a company that operates on New Years Eve, I'll be cancelling!" ... *CLICK*

2 comments:

  1. Sooo ... the customer is calling on New Year's Eve and he's PO'd because somebody answered?
    What is it about the holidays that brings the nutjobs out of the woodwork?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also.life insurance quotes online

    ReplyDelete