Saturday 3 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I'm trying to get to your office in *complete different, wrong location*. I'm lost, can you help me get there?"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, that' not one of our offices. Were you after Health Insurance Inc?"

Stupid Customer - "No. I need *competitor of ours*"

Me - "Oh ok, yeah, that's a different company, I'm sure if you give them a call they will be able to help you with directions"

Stupid Customer - "*SIGH* So you can't help me then?"

Me - "I'm afraid not ma'am, you've called the wrong company"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. My. GOD!!!!"

Me - "........."

Stupid Customer - "Holy CR*P!"

Me - "........"

Stupid Customer - "WOAH!"

Me - "O...kay. So was there anything else I could do for you today ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "ARGHHHHHHHH!"

Me - "........."

Stupid Customer - "Oh sweet baby Jesus!"

Me - "........."

Stupid Customer - "ARGHHHHH oh Mary mother of Joseph, ARGHHHHH!"... *CLICK*


O____O

No comments:

Post a Comment