Saturday 24 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh my GOD!"

Me - "........"

Stupid Customer - "Why are you working on Christmas Day? That's blasphemy!"

Me - "We're open 365 days a year sir"

Stupid Customer - "I just can't believe this! You're supposed to be at home praying on Christmas Day, not working! From the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep, you should be praying! Just praying! I have a right mind to cancel my insurance with you people over this! I am disgusted and insulted!"

Me - "Okay sir, well I can pass through your concerns if you like. In the meantime, seeing as it was you who called me, how could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "I need to to look up all the remaining dental benefits on my policy. Today's the one day I've got off in a while so I'm using it to catch up on all my outstanding work"

Me - "......."

1 comment:

  1. "Ask Jesus what your remaining dental benefits are."
    *click*

    Yeah, I know you couldn't actually do that, but ...
    >:-)

    ReplyDelete