Saturday 3 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer, yelling - "I've had to call in over and OVER for this sh*t, it's f*ckig ridiculous and I'm taking you idiots to f*cking court and to the media! EVERY single f*cking time I try and make a claim, you f*cks knock me back. So what the f*ck am I paying all this f*cking money for each month, huh? Cause you f*cks aren't givin' me nothin' back, so what the f*ck am I paying for, huh?"

Me - "Okay sir, what was your membership number and I'll take a loook for..."

*talks over me*

Stupid Customer - "NO, no I 'm not giving you my f*cking membership number, or my name, or my f*cking date of birth, or my address, or my phone number...I'm wearing red underwear, you wanna know that too, huh? HUH! Well f*ck you, I'm not telling you anything, you can go suck my d*ck!  I'm gonna sue every single one of you f*cks for everything you got, I'm sick to f*cking death of not getting paid for anything!"

Me - "Okay sir, if I can just bring up your membership I'll be able to take a look for you..."

Stupid Customer - "F*ck you! I'm not giving you anything you b*tch, I'm just going to sue the f*ck out of you, and hey, when I go to the media, you're going to be out of a f*cking job so quick you wont know what the f*ck hit you!...*CLICK*


*clapping*
Good job, f*ckface.
Boy, you really showed me!

I can't action ANYTHING without knowing who the f*ck you are, or what's happened with your policy.
All you did just then was make sure that I got paid for several minutes of doing absolutely nothing. Didn't have to lift a finger.
Thanks buddy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment