Saturday 24 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "*gasp* - are you a real person?"

Me - "Yes ma'am, indeed I am, how could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "It's Christmas Day"

Me - "Yes it is, Merry Christmas Ma'am. How could I help you?"

Stupid Customer, to person in the background - "Hey hon, you gotta listen to this! They've got one of those robot voice things and she sounds so real!"

Me - "That's because I AM a real person ma'am. I'm here working on Christmas Day. How could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer, again to person in the background - "Oh my god! Hon, hon! It's, like, voice activated and all! Quick, come here and say something! She responds like a real person, this is awesome!"

Me - "Ma'am, is there anything I can actually help you with today?"

Male gets on the phone - "Hello? Hello? Yo, motherf*cker, how you be rollin, b*tch. Hahahahahaha"

Me - "Yeah, hi sir, I'm an actual real person, we do have staff on today. Is there anything I can help you two with, otherwise I'm afraid I do have other calls to attend to"

Male - "Yo, this robot be givin' attitude! Motherf*cker!"

Me - *CLICK*


I know I know, I should have TOTALLY messed them with and pretended I WAS actually a robot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment