Saturday 24 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Hi, how are you, Merry Christmas to you ma'am!"

Me - "Hi there, I'm going quite well thanks, and Merry Christmas to yourself too, I hope you're having a pleasant say so far"

Stupid Customer - "Excuse me?!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "What did you say?"

Me - "Erm, I was just saying...."

*interrupts me*

Stupid Customer - "You widshed me Merry Christmas!"

Me - "Oh! Well, yes, yes I did, you wished me Merry Christmas and thus I was returning the festive sentiment. How could I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "Um, NO. Hold up there, right? How do you know I celebrate Christmas? That was VERY presumptious of you, I find this all highly offensive. What if I don't celebrate Christmas? You've just offended me!"

Me - "I do apologise ma'am. As mentioned, I was merely returning the Merry Christmas you had given to myself, I'm sorry if I've caused any offence. Was there a policy I could help you with today?"

Stupid Customer - "No, no I don't think so, I'm sickened by this call, this call is ending now"

Me - "okay ma'am, well thank you for calling in today"

Stupid Customer - "Um...hello?!"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am?"

Stupid Customer - "You didn't tell me to enjoy the rest of my Christmas Day and then wish me a Happy New Year!"

Me - "Once bitten twice shy, ma'am"

Stupid Customer, muttering - "Such terrible service..."...*CLICK*

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! Who's got her "Merry Christmas" panties in a bunch then?
    She says it, you (quite rightly)) say it back, but THEN, you're somehow wrong for doing so?
    "You! Go back on your meds, NOW"
    Cookies, beverage of choice & a back rub goes to you...a bouquet of barbed wire to the stupid caller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've wished her a Merry Hogswatch!
    >:-)
    She sounds like she was playing the sort of mind game that goes, "No matter what you do, you're gonna be wrong."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also.life insurance quotes online

    ReplyDelete