Saturday 3 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah hi, I've lost all of my log ins and I need to get them all sent to me plus I want a record of all my claims and payments too"

Me - "Okay sir, I'll bring up your details, what was your membership number to start with?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh yeah, I don't have that either. All I can give you is my name, you can bring up all my information that way right, I just need all my log in and password details over the phone okay"

Me - "Okay...and what was your full name there sir?"

*He gives me this*

Me - "Okay, thanks for that. And just your date of birth and address please"

*He gives me the address*

Me - "Thanks sir, and just lastly your date of birth please"

Stupid Customer - "Ummmm, I'm 35"

Me - "Okay, but I just need the exact date of birth thanks"

Stupid Customer - "Ummm, October"

Me - "Okay, and the year and date of the month?"

Stupid Customer - "Ummm....look! I told you, I just need all my login and password details and a breakdown of all my claims and payments, stop wasting my time, I already gave you my details!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir but providing your full date of birth is one of our standard security measures"

Stupid Customer - "Oh yeah? Well what if I just don't give it to you then, huh? What happens then?"

Me - "Then I won't be able to proceed with the call, sorry sir"

Stupid Customer - "Get me your manager"

Me - "Okay, but I do have to mention that these calls are recorded, the phone number you have called form appears on the phone, it's *reads out his number*, and my manager will be wanting to know why you are after such personal information when you cannot even recall your own date of birth. But yeah definitely, if you want me to get a manager, I'll go grab one for you now sir"

Stupid Customer -    *CLICK*


Yeah.
That's what I thought, b*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment