Saturday 24 December 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "I sent in an email 2 days ago and I'm calling to follow up on that"

*I get his details - I recognise the name. He was asking how mcuh he had left to claim on his optical for this year. I had replied to the email within about 30 minutes of receiving it*

Me - "Okay, here we go. Okay so it was actual myself who got that email a few dyas ago, I replied that you had $200 remaining. Did you have an enquiry about that remaining balance sir?"

Stupid Customer - "No, I've had to call in because you never bothered to get back to me, which is prtty poor service if you ask me"

Me - "I'm...sorry sir....as mentioned, I did actually reply to that email, I have my reply sitting in my sent messages box, I'm not sure why you didn't get it? I just replied to the address the email came from?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah that's the right one but I disn't get it. I haven't logged onto my email for a few days, I've been busy"

Me - "...okay...well, I mean...so I did reply but you just haven't checked your inbox at all?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I guess, whatever, so how much I got left?"

Me - $200 sir"


Stupid Customer - "Right, thanks"


Me - "Thanks, BYE"...*CLICK*




GRRRR.
This kinda thing actually happened every now and then, people will send an email, call in all angry that they 'didnt get a reply', only to confess 30 seconds later that they didn't even CHECK their emails before calling.
Yeah. Those kinda idiots can go play in traffic, dumb f*cks....

1 comment: