Thursday 28 July 2011

Stupid Customer - "Yeah look I sent a claim in over a month ago and I still haven't been paid for it. You people are hopeless. I need to speak to a manager now!"

Me - "Ok let me just have a look here... ok so you say you sent it in a month ago..."

Stupid Customer - "Yeah! Where's my money?"

Me - "Ok I'm not seeing any claim on the system here. When did the service take place, I'll have a look through all claims received in our mailroom around then"

***Gives me a date that was less than a week ago***

Me - "Oh, ok..um..but didn't you say you sent the claim in over a month ago?"

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I did! You people are taking forever!"

Me - "Ok...I'm just not sure how you managed to send us the claim weeks before it actually took place"

Stupid Customer - ***a whole lotta stammering***

MORON
Why do some people lie like this.
Why.
*tsk tsk*

No comments:

Post a Comment