Sunday 24 July 2011

So you think I'm a goldfish...

Some customers, I swear, must think they have called in and managed to score a goldfish on the other end of the line. you know, how goldfishes have those 10 second memories? Yep, that's what I reckon some customers think I have.
This presents itself in varying situations, each one as thrilling as the next:

Stupid Customer - "Ok so I want you to send a claim form"

Me - "No problems. One claim form on it's way"

Stupid Customer - "A claim form, ok? It's a CLAIM FORM that I'm after"

Me - "Sure, a claim form. I'll get it sent today"

Stupid Customer - "I don't want a statement. I want a claim form"

Me - "Um...yep, ok. A claim form. Got it. I'm going to send you a CLAIM FORM"

Stupid Customer - "I asked for a CLAIM FORM, ok? Not a statemnt, or anything else. i asked you for a CLAIM FORM"

Me - "Ah yep, I know. A claim form. I'm sending you a CLAIM FORM. The onyl form I have in my head right now is a CLAIM FORM. Claim. Form. CLAIM. It's a form. A CLAIM form. And I'm going to send it to you. Today. A claim form."

-------------------

Stupid Customer - "Ok so I am going a guy that normally only does massage, but he is learning how to do accupuncture. So he's gonna do half hour massage, then half hour accupuncture, on the same day. How much am I gonna get back on the accupuncture part of the session?"

Me - "Oh, I'm sorry. You can only claim on one of those types of therapies per day"

Stupid Customer - "Oh, yeah, he is doing just accupuncture. So how much will I get back?"

Me - "Oh, um, ok... 'cause you just said he is doing half hr massage then half hr accupuncture. And you can't claim on both. Sorry"

Stupid Customer - "No. I didn't say that"

Me - "Oh, ok. um, yeah sorry, you did"

Stupid Customer - "No I didn't"

No comments:

Post a Comment