Monday 25 July 2011

Rude...oh so rude...

Well I have just started for the day, and my god was the women I just spoke to rude.
She called in and wanted a tax statement. All good.
She gives me her membership number - no match.
She gives me her name - no match.
Straight away I know what's happened - there is another health insurance company with a very similar name to ours. She has called the wrong company. She did not take this news well.

The conversation went as follows, and as you can see, she just had attitude from the start. What a cranky old woman. Go hug a rainbow or something, sheesh...

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Send me my tax statement"

Me - "Ok...did you have your member number?"

Stupid Customer - ***SIGH***...gives me a number that doesn't come up

Me - "Ok I'm not getting a match under that, I'll just have a look under your name"

Stupid Customer - "Jesus Christ!"...gives me her name - again no match

Me - "Hmmm, still no match there. Was the membership number you gave before the one off your card?

Stupid Customer - "YES! *SIGH* Just give me my bloody statement you stupid girl!"

Me - "Yeah...you've actually called the wrong company. This is Health Insurance Inc. I believe you need Our Competitor Inc"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?! This is the number that was in the phone book! Just give me my tax statement and stop being lazy!"

Me - "Yeah ok, I know we're in the phone book, you just need to check the name of the company you're calling. You've called the wrong company. You said you have your card there - what company name is on the card?"

Stupid Customer - ***yelling*** "Our Competitor Inc!!!!!"

Me - "Right. So I've mentioned a few times during this call that this is Health Insurance Inc. You need to go and call the actual right company"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?!" ***clicks, as she hangs up***

Yeah. I wish I was stupid too.

No comments:

Post a Comment