Thursday 28 July 2011

Do you pay on stupidity?

Remember - I work in a HEALTH INSURANCE company...these are all actual questions I've been asked since I first started working in this industry.

Stupid Customer - "I bought an electric toothbrush. Can I claim on that?"
Me - "Yes but not on a manual one"
Stupid Customer - "Really?"
Me - "No"


Stupid Customer - "Yeah how much do I get back on this new paddleboat that I bought"
Me - "That would be nothing"

Stupid Customer - "Do you pay on electric shock therapy, like where they zap you to make you better and stuff but not like enough to like kill you and stuff?"
Me - "No, no we do not"

Stupid Customer - "Do you pay anything if my house gets flooded and I have to repair the floorboards, cause the floor costs alot?"
Me - "No"

Stupid Customer - "Do you pay if my dog ran our and hit a car and now the guy says I have to pay for the car damage 'cause the dog ran infront and got hit and kinda like flew up and went into the windshield and there was all this glass but the dogs ok but then now the guy said he wants to sue me for the car damage but then I'm not working at the moment and it's not even really my dog 'cause it's like my sisters but then it stays at my house cause she has a kid and its allergic to the dig but then one time the kid hit the dog and then the dog barked at the kid and then the kid cried so then my sister said ok you take the dog. So, like, do you pay on that?
Me - "What was the question aga....acutally, forget it..no. No we don't pay"

No comments:

Post a Comment