Tuesday 6 September 2011

Stupid Customer - "Yeah I never got my bill, I want to know when yu people are going to send it, WHY it wasn't sent it the first place, and how much it is for"

Me - "Sure. It was mailed just yesterday, the reason it was mailed yesterday is because that is the day it is sent to you every 3 months, that has never changed, so we mailed it the exact day it was scheduled to go out, and the amount is $450"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT!"

Me - *repeats all of above*

Stupid Customer - "Why haven't I got it yet!"

Me - "Because it was only mailed yesterday and you live across the country, the mail will take a little more than just one day. You should receive it by the end fo the week. The bill is not due for a few weeks yet, so you will be fine"

Stupid Customer - "Well you need to resend it to me because I never got it!"

Me - "Ok, I can resend it if you want, you will likely receive 2 invoices in the mail though since the other one was sent just yestersday and is currently in transit to you, so just disregard the double up, but sure, fi you insist I will mail you a duplicate"

Stupid Customer - "And I ASKED how much it was, you people are so useless!"

Me - "Okay, as mentioned a moment ago, it is $450"

Stupid Customer - "I said how much!"

Me - "I said $450"

Stupid Customer - "God, I can't hear you! How much!" *sigh*

Me - *practically yelling* "$450"

Stupid Customer - "$450? Well that wasn't so hard was it?"

Me - "Oh I agree, that wasn't hard at all..."

Stupid Customer - "And make sure you send me the bill that you people never sent me in the first place":

Me - "I've already advised numerous times it was sent yesterday, but I will send you a duplicate anyway"

Stupid Customer - *CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment