Wednesday 28 September 2011

One of the times when I can say I am glad I work for a company that allows us to not take cr*p from abusive d*ckheads
Passive agressive on my part - maybe ;)
But I figure this moron deserved all he got. Such a potty mouth, tsk tsk


Stupid Customer - *SCREEEEAMING* "You f*cking people knocked back my hospital claim, I'm SICK to death of your f*cking company f*cking everything up, you're f*cked! EVERY single time I make a f*cking claim you knock it back, I've had enough!"

Me - "Okay, let me bring up your policy and have a look. Okay. I can see we declined your hospital claim as you called and added hospital cover the day before you had your operation. We informed you when you called and did this that you would have a 12 month wait to serve out before you could claim on anything, and that if you went ahead with this operation the day after, you would not be able to claim anything back from the fund..."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "NO, this is f*cking bullsh*t, you hear me! NO! EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a claim you f*ckers knock it back! I've been a member for years and the one time I need to go to hospital, you don't pay anything! This is a f*cking joke, you better go get your manager missy otherwise there's gonna be f*cking trouble, you hear me?"

Me - "Okay. Firstly, you've been a member for about 3 years. That is not what we class as long term membership. During this time, you have only ever held - and paid for - dental cover. Nothing else. We informed you if you added hospital cover, you had a 12 mth wait to serve, and anything during that period, tou would get nothing back for. If you chose to go ahead with this operation, that is your own choice. But we advised you beforehand you would get nothing back...."

*interrupting me again*

Stupid Customer - "F*ck you you little b*tch! I've been a member for years and the one time I go to claim you f*cking as*holes pay nothing back, I pay you f*ckers good money and you pay me nothing back!"

Me - "Right sir, we pay nothing back if you are not eligible at that time. And we advised you that you would not be eligible, yet you had the surgery anyway. That was your choice, you were aware it was not claimable. You added hospital cover the very day before getting a $30,000 surgery done and expected us to pay the entire bill. We informed you nothing would be paid, yet you went ahead with the surgery anyway. That was your choice, sir, but you were aware you would not be able to claim anything back."

Stupid Customer - "Get me a f*cking manager right now, I'll be getting my money paid TODAY, you hear me you f*cking b*tch!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, our managers do no take calls if the information they are going to provide is the exact same as you have just been advised of. You are not able to claim on this surgery."

Stupid Customer - "If you don't get me a f*cking manager right now, I'll be down there within the hour to f*ck you up, you hear!"

Me - "Sir, these calls are recorded"

Stupid Customer - "I hope they f*cking are! You c*nts pay NOTHING! I hope you record this and tell all your bosses that you c*nts pay nothing and I'm gonna f*ck you all up!"

Me - "Sure, I'll made sure your comments are noted on your file. Was there anything else I can help you with today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT?! You f*cking idiots owe me money and I demand it TODAY!"

Me - "Okay. Did you submit another claim with the hospital one? Which service what the other one for?"

Stupid Customer - "What, no! What the f*ck, you b*tches are paying on my surgery right, or else there will be trouble!"

Me - "Oh okay, I thought you were referring to another claim when you said we owe you money. Because as advised, you're not entitled to anything on this particular surgery. If that was the only claim submitted, then was there anything else I can help you with today before I close your policy?

Stupid Customer - "Oh f*ck you you b*tch"

*CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment