Tuesday 6 September 2011

Stupid Customer - *yelling at the top of her lungs!* "Your fu*king company debited $2000 from my bank account, I never gave you authority to do that, refund it to me right now! Put the money back in my account!"

Me - "Ok...I'm looking at your policy as we speak and I see no debit of $2000..."

*interrupting me*

Stupid Customer - "NO! You c*nts took $2000 from my account and I NEVER gave you  permission, put it back in my account right now!!"

Me - "Can I confirm what the reference number says against the payment"

Stupid Customer - "It doesn't have a number you dumb b*tch! It has the word 'DIFFERENT INSURANCE COMPANY' listed"

Me - "Ok, that is the name of a car insurance companym, you've called the wrong..."

*interrupting me again*

Stupid Customer - "I need that money, $2000 is alot of money you hear! And you peple went into my accoutn and STOLE it without my permission! This is a MASSIVE breach of trust! And against the law, right! Is there a manager there? I need to speak to a manager right now!"

Me - "Ok, you ahve actually just called the wrong compa...."

*interrupting me again*

Stupid Customer - "Look I'm interested in your f*king excuses! you people have STOLEN from me without my permission! I NEVER gave you authority to debit from my account! I need a manager!"

Me - "You have called the..."

*interrupting me again*

Stupid Customer - "I've been a member there for over 20 years, and you people are hopeless, you pay next to nothing back for anything and you always f*ck everything up! I should take my business to another fund! One that won't f*ck me around!"

Me - "Look you have called the wr...."

*interupting me yet again*

Stupid Customer - "Stop making f*cking excuses! You're a coward! You people stole my money, I'll take this to the media!"

Me - "Okay but make sure you mention to them that you called the wrong number!"

Stupid Customer - "Oh. Bye"

*CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment