Wednesday 28 September 2011

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how may I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "Yes, could you please transfer me to Arnold?"

Me - "I'm sorry ma'am, there is no-one here with that name. You've called Health Insurance Inc."

Stupid Customer - "Yes. Arnold please"

Me - "Oh okay, sorry, that's what I was saying, we do not have any employee here with that name"

Stupid Customer - "........"

Me - ".........."

Stupid Customer - "So...what do I do?"

Me - "I'm not sure I understand ma'am. You have called a wrong number"

Stupid Customer - "Well, I just need to speak to Arnold"

Me - "I understand ma'am. I'm sorry, but since we have no Arnold here - and never have as long as I have worked here, which is quite a long time name - we aren't really able to assist you any further. Perhaps you can try and re-confirm Arnold's details on your end?"

Stupid Customer - "Well, I have a mobile number for him...what should I do?"

Me - "I...would suggest, perhaps, trying the mobile?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh, okay then. Well, thanks anyway"

*CLICK*


I have concerns that she might call in again tomorrow morning to tell me that she just poured herself a bowl of cereal, but does not know what to do next......

No comments:

Post a Comment