Sunday 15 January 2012

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer, in a REALLY stuck up voice - "What do you want first? The reference number of the claim you stuffed up?"

Me - "Just the membership number to the account please ma'am, and I can proceed from there"

*I get all her details, bring up the claim in question, read through it, and prepare to watch a rude woman get OWNED*

Stupid Customer - "Right so you got my claim there? Huh? Do you? Got it on your screen, yeah?"

Me - "Yes ma'am, I have here your pharmacy claim. I can see it is for *name of item*, whcih pays a set rebate of $20 regardless of the cost of the item or your level of cover. I can see that you received that set $20, so how could I help you today with that one?"

Stuipd Customer - "Um...WHAT? I only get $20 back? Surely that is a GRAVE ERROR!"

Me - "No ma'am, as advised this item pays a set rebate of $20. If you refer to your policy guide or our website and look up this item, you will see it states there quite clearly that the set rebate is $20. So I can definetely get the claim looked into if you like, but I just need you to please advise what the actual error with the claim is?"

*insert sweet smile*

Stupid Customer - "Well this is just a JOKE. Pathetic! Such a measly amount, which do I even bother"

Me - "As mentioend ma'am, these kinds of benefits are well publicised and it is your choice to claim or not"

Stupid Customer - "Whatever. You guys are a rip off"   ... *CLICK*

Okay. So. I do FULLY get that not everyone will be happy with the rebates they get. And that is fine, you are more than welcome to call in and gripe about that [to an extent]
BUT
DONT call in RUDE and on your freakin high horse from the get go when you havent bothered to ever read what it is that you are ACTUALLY entitled to
That will just make you look stupid. Oh so stupid.

That is all
:D

2 comments:

  1. You may think that you don't ever get sick, or that you'll never use the benefits of your insurance.

    get health insurance

    ReplyDelete