Sunday 15 January 2012

Me - "Welcome to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you?"

Stupid Customer - "What?"

Me - "You've come through to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you today sir?"

Stupid Customer - "What?! Speak up!"

Me, raising my voice - "Hello sir, youve come through to Health Insurance Inc, how can I help you today?"

Stupid Customer - "Oh god, I can't hear you! For f*ck sake! [to someone in background] This girls a f*cking idiot!"

Me, voice now deadpan - "I can hear you fine sir. How can I help?"

Stupid Customer - "WHAT!!! I cant hear a word you're saying! [again to person in background] F*ck this girl is an idiot, I swear, a massive f*cking idiot, she's all ooohhhh how can I HELP you today SIIIIR, hahahahaha"

Me - "Im sorry sir, it seems you're having some trouble on your end there because I can actually hear you perfectly well, you might want to call back from different line?"

Stupid Customer - "What! You're just going to hang up on me! What kind of bullsh*t service is that?!"

Me - "I'm sorry sir, you advised me that you couldn't hear me at all?"

Stupid Customer - "Of course I could hear you you f*cking idiot1 Jeez, lighten up! I'm just messing around with you! it's not like it matters anyway, you're just a call centre monkey! And I'm the customer and I can treat you however I like! [To person in background] God can you believe this girl? Who does she think she is? Hahahahaha"

Me - *hangs up*

What a douche.

2 comments:

  1. That is just unreal. WTF is wrong with some people??
    Oh ... and did they call back? And were they any less of an idiot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also.life insurance quotes online

    ReplyDelete